Intermediate Personal Lines Broker
Current openings in Trail, Rossland and Castlegar (Downtown)
Are you a great team player who enjoys working with the public? Are you currently working in a customer service job but need a career? If you are the kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, then we have a position for you!
RHC Insurance is seeking the right person to join our team as an Intermediate Personal Lines Broker. We offer quick career advancement opportunities for the right candidate!
Before you apply, please ensure you meet these minimum requirements:
Experience & Certifications
- Minimum High School education, some post-secondary an asset
- One to five years of experience in working on a personal lines book of business
- Level 2 Insurance Brokers License an asset, but someone that is working towards either their CAIB or CIP is acceptable
- Comfortable with Broker Centric Software Packages (Broker Management Systems, Power Quote, Power House)
Key Skills & Abilities
- Sense of pride with our community
- Loves dealing with people
- Great team player
- Firm desire to continue their education
- Must have a firm ability to deliver customer a great customer experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, easily moving from task to task
As an Intermediate Personal Lines Broker, you will look after a book of tenants, condos and homeowners. Furthermore, you will be required to cover the Auto Insurance Team during peak hours and breaks. Therefore, you must understand the ICBC Policy Centre system.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .